Saturday 17 June 2017

Chelsea Blue


I wore this to meet an old friend of mine (and my photographer for the day), Immie. This little meeting made me realise the importance of keeping in touch with friends and how great it feels to have a good ol' catch up. Although we don't see each other often, as cheesy as it might sounds, it's like time never passed when we do. 


I'm very glad I wore my Adidas Superstars trainers, because the eccentric type Immie is, she made us walk the whole way to the King's Road and all the way back- 11 miles!!! However, it felt a lot less than that, because we had a lot of catching up to do! In total I walked 26k steps that day, pretty good going.

In Chelsea, we went for lunch at Comptoir Libanais and couldn't resist doing a bit of shopping at Zara and Brandy Melville. We also went to the Selfie to Self-expression exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery, which I'd totally recommend (it was supposed to end in June but has been extended to 23rd July so you're in luck). 



These blue gingham trousers (I'm sure you've spotted a theme to my blog) are my absolute faves. They are such a nice fit, from the frilly waist to where they cut off at the ankle. I threw on my denim jacket and underneath I wore a pretty lace bodysuit. 




Love you Im x




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016