Monday 5 June 2017

Back On The Blog



I'm sure my vast following of seven will be delighted to hear that I am back!!

In all seriousness though I am very excited to start this blog up again and thought that this summer would be the perfect time to do so. Not only am I excited to start writing again, but I feel this blog will push me to experiment with my style a little more and do more exciting things with my summer.



On this blog expect to see many things from awkward poses, the things I am getting up to, to new buys and faves and beauty tips for red hair and pale skin.

Until my next post... 

Flo x 

p.s. although I want to start afresh on this blog, I've decided to keep my old posts up as I find it entertaining looking back and seeing how much I and my style has changed over the past few years, and you might too. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016