Saturday 28 June 2014

Prom Look

Last night I went to prom, celebrating leaving school forever! I decided to go in a nude playsuit as I thought this would be a nice change from the traditional prom outfit of a maxi dress. I also decided to wear sandals instead of heels because to be honest I find it difficult to enjoy myself as most of my heels are ridiculously uncomfortable, and I'm glad I didn't wear them apart from the fact most of my friends were towering over me!

For jewellery I wore a simple silver band around my neck which I stole from my mum and some earrings I bought on my recent trip to Turkey (blogpost coming soon).



On my face I wore Bourjois's Healthy Mix Serum and my Make Up For Ever Concealar Palette, along with Nars Laguna bronzer on my cheeks and temples. I then filled my eyebrows in with MAC's Wedge eyeshadow and then used the Beguile brow set mascara, again from MAC. On my eyes, I wore MAC's Painterly paint point and Vanilla eyeshadow, with Quarry in the crease and under my bottom lash line. I then lined my eyes with a Rimmel eyeliner and coated my lashes with Loreal Miss Manga Mascara. Finally, for the lips I went with MAC's whirl lip liner with MAC's lipstick in Honey Love!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016