Sunday 18 August 2013

OPI Nail Envy

My nails had started becoming really brittle recently and when I got them to the length that I wanted them to be I just couldn't maintain them and they just broke off to my annoyance. I came across OPI Nail Envy after hearing about it from a The Persian Babe's favourites video a year ago. So I had to get my hands on it (excuse the pun).  


After one use my finger nails became hard rather than bendy; and after three uses my nails started to become long but strong! And when I didn't use it I definitely noticed a difference. If your nails are weak or you just want to grow your nails fast, seriously, buy it, it's amazing. And just a heads up, at Boots it's around £18 and from Amazon you can buy it from £6!

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016